• Compact design looks less like a medical machine. EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
• Lightweight for easy transport. The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
• The Right Fit series focuses on patients’ needs. EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
• Low maintenance for reduced service costs. No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
• Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly. The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
• Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility. The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
• Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage.
• Durable metal cannula is less likely to break.
• Dimensions: 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23″ H x 15″ W x 9.5″ D)
• Input Voltage: 120 +/- 10% VAC
• Input Frequency: 60 Hz
• Average Power Consumption: 350 W
• OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
• Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93 +/- 3 %
• Liter Flow: 0.5-5 l/min
• Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
• Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
• Sound level: 45 (typical) dB
• Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
• Storage/Transport Humidity: -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
• Operating Humidity: up to 95 %
• Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
Select the medical equipment that best suits your needs and send us a booking request for your desired period. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request, to inform you about availability & cost and arrange the place and time of delivery. Please note that your booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.
Take the worry out of picking up and returning your medical equipment by arranging for it to be brought to you or picked up at your accommodation or the airport. Delivery and pick up is free of charge for Zakynthos airport, Zakynthos town, Laganas, Kalamaki, Argassi and Tsilivi resorts. For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ZanteMed offers a large selection of payment methods making it easy to pay the way you prefer for your medical equipment. We accept all major credit cards. We also accept payments by cash and bank transfers. For additional information about payments, you can send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +30 6973696882.